The Viper S400 gives you an amazing opportunity to get into a feature-rich crossbow at a great price point. The Viper features TenPoint Crossbow’s NEW ACUslide Safe and Silent integrated cocking mechanism. This bow comes standard with the new S1 trigger, a micro-trac barrel, and much more new technology. The Viper S400 comes in two different camo patterns, Veil Alpine and Graphite Grey.
Viper S400 NEW Features
- ACUslide Cocking Mechanism: A first for TenPoint and the crossbow industry as a whole, this crossbow can be safely and silently cocked and decocked. It is without a doubt the safest crank design on the market today. While backwinding the handle, you can stop at any point without the worry of backwinding or injury.
- Trigger-Lock Latch: A small stainless steel latch that locks the trigger into the same exact spot every time when drawn, improving downrange accuracy by 48%.
- Xtend Crank Handle: This crank handle extends from 5″ to 7.5″, reducing the effort needed to cock the bow to just 5 pounds. It also stores conveniently in the stock.
- S1 Trigger: This new roller sear trigger features a two-stage, zero creep design. It has a crisp 3.5 pull, further making the Vapor RS470 even more accurate.
- Micro-Trac Barrel: The barrel features two sets of rails, the innermost set is recessed, reducing string-to-rail contact. This not only improves downrange accuracy but it also dramatically increases string life.
- Roller System: Two stainless steel rollers allow the trigger box to smoothly slide down the rail for comfort and smoothness while cocking or de-cocking the bow.