The Vapor RS470 is TenPoint Crossbow’s flagship model crossbow for 2020. The reverse draw platform is one of the most efficient and well-balanced crossbow designs available. The Vapor RS470 sends arrows downrange at speeds of up to 470 feet per second. This crossbow features tons of new technology and comes in two attractive camo patterns; Veil Alpine and Graphite Grey.
Vapor RS470 NEW Features
- ACUslide Cocking Mechanism: A first for TenPoint and the crossbow industry as a whole, this crossbow can be safely and silently cocked and decocked. It is without a doubt the safest crank design on the market today. While backwinding the handle, you can stop at any point without the worry of backwinding or injury.
- Trigger-Lock Latch: A small stainless steel latch that locks the trigger into the same exact spot every time when drawn, improving downrange accuracy by 48%.
- Xtend Crank Handle: This crank handle extends from 5″ to 7.5″, reducing the effort needed to cock the bow to just 5 pounds. It also stores conveniently in the stock.
- S1 Trigger: This new roller sear trigger features a two-stage, zero creep design. It has a crisp 3.5 pull, further making the Vapor RS470 even more accurate.
- Micro-Trac Barrel: The barrel features two sets of rails, the innermost set is recessed, reducing string-to-rail contact. This not only improves downrange accuracy but it also dramatically increases string life.
- Roller System: Two stainless steel rollers allow the trigger box to smoothly slide down the rail for comfort and smoothness while cocking or de-cocking the bow.