Introducing the all new, Ravin R29. At just 29” in total length and maintaining the 6” axel to axel cocked width from previous models, the Ravin R29” is as stealthy as they come. The R29 shoots 430fps out of the box, carrying 164 foot pounds of kinetic energy down range. Their Helicoil technology keeps these bows ultra-compact, quiet, and super powerful.
- 29 inches In Total Length; Just 6” Axel-to-Axel when cocked!
- Helicoil Technology: The Helicoil technology coils cables away from the top and bottom of the cams at the exact same time, making your crossbow extremely efficient and ensuring your timing is always true. The Helicoil technology is what separates Ravin from the rest of the pack!
- Versa-draw Cocking System: The Versa-draw is a fully integrated, ambidextrous cocking mechanism built right into the stock of the Ravin R29, which is an extremely high end and convenient feature! This super quiet and efficient crank reduces the cocking force of this crossbow down to just 12 pounds, allowing just about anyone to cock this bow!
- Trac-Trigger Firing System: The Trac-trigger patented firing system combines the trigger and cocking mechanism all into one. Simply slide the unit down the rail and attach it onto the string in the same spot, every time, allowing for straight-line nock travel.
- Frictionless Flight System: Along with creating perfectly timed cams, the Helicoil technology that makes Ravin crossbows so efficient also allows the arrow to float freely above the rail, eliminating friction which creates more consistent and accurate shots down range.