Crossbow Xperts (www.crossbowexperts.com) is owned and operated by A1 Archery, Inc. A1 Archery and Crossbow Xperts respects your privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you enter into our websites. We are committed to privacy and we support current industry initiatives to preserve individual and company privacy rights on the Internet.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become a member; shop in our store; access and use our web sites; make a purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, mailing lists, classes or seminars; engage with us via social media platforms; and when you call, email, mail or fax us.
The types of information we may collect include your name (first and last), address, home or mobile number, email address, ZIP code, payment information, demographic information, information about your interests and preferences, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or via mail, or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requested products and services and will not send communications to your contacts unrelated to your requests, unless they separately consent to receive communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Purchase Information: When you purchase or return a product, register for classes or seminars, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, class and seminar dates, number of attendees, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access our Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, we may collect information from third party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes but will never share your personal information. Examples of how we use your information:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about your membership including information about special offers only available to members;
- provide and deliver products and services, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and refund notices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about A1 Archery and its affiliates and partner products, services, offers, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and prizes;
Sharing of Information
We will not share any information about you outside of A1 Archery and its affiliates, unless the following conditions apply:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention and customer service;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- with your consent.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
How We Protect The Information We Collect
A1 Archery strives to maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information. When you make a purchase on CrossbowExpert.com or any of our affiliate websites, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. Although such technology makes it difficult for anyone to intercept or misuse credit card or other information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In addition, our systems are also housed in secure facilities and access to your data by our employees is limited to a "need to know" basis, controlled by password protected systems, and monitored for unauthorized access.
If you are still unsure of giving your credit card over the Internet, please feel free to phone, or mail your order to us. For telephone ordering or assistance, please call 715-386-4188. Our fax number for orders is 1-715-386-1308 (for US/Canada only). Or, send your order to:
Attn: Online Order Processing
587 Lenertz Rd
Hudson, WI 54016
Actions You Can Take To Protect Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information. You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information or by calling 715-386-4188. You may also email us at email@example.com if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotions and Advertising Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and advertising communications from A1 Archery and its affiliates by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional and advertising communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, membership or registration to a class or seminar.
Location Information. The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with Us or others. Please consult your mobile device provider for instructions on how to do this.
A1 Archery and our affiliate websites are not directed at children. In accordance with federal law, we do not solicit or knowingly collect information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If A1 Archery learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted information online without parental consent, it will not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law) and will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases by identifying such information for a purge process. If you become aware of any information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us as provided below.
A cookie is a block of text placed in a file on the user's hard drive by a website you've visited. These types of cookies cannot identify an individual user specifically, such as by name or address. We use both first party cookies, and as set forth below in more detail, third party cookies.
A1 Archery and it's affiliate websites like CrossbowExperts.com uses first party cookies to observe visitor's navigation throughout our websites. A1 Archery also has the ability to tie cookies to an individual through online registration and purchase information. This helps us identify ways to improve the shopping experience of our customers, personalize our website, and collect information to provide direct online advertising.
A1 Archery also uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are only used to track your browsing session, while persistent cookies are used to identify you when you come back to any of our websites or use our Services in a different browsing session.
Your California Privacy Rights
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at:
587 Lenertz Rd
Hudson, WI 54016